Next generation, heavy duty grease with MicPol® technology
Food Grease HD2
A synthetic grease with good adhesion & lubrication properties. Ideal for use in high pressure applications and environments that are wet, dusty and extreme temperatures (up to 180°C). NSF-H1-certified for the food industry.
A single food-grade grease suitable for almost all applications where factors such as high pressure, (salt) water, steam, dust, damp, moisture and low/ high temperatures complicate optimal performance.
Distinctive Properties & Key Advantages:
- Extremely low friction
- Water resistant
- Resistant to extreme pressures
- Excellent sealing and adhesion properties
- Solvent free anti-corrosive
- MicPol® & calcium carbonate for emergency lubrication
- Performs exceptionally well in wet, dusty and hot environments (max. 180°C)
- Very stable under pressure so ideal for use in auto-lube systems
- Long term protection, preventing stickslip and start-up wear
A single grease suitable for almost all applications, does not dry out or bleed oil when under pressure. As such, it’s perfect for use in automatic lubrication systems and dusty environments. Interflon Food Grease HD2 is a high performance grease that is compatible with Lithium, Calcium and Lithium / Calcium greases.
- Auto Lube Systems
- Pin and Bush Cables
- Gear Racks
- Open Gears
- Packaging dependent upon application