High temperature, extreme pressure oil with MicPol® technology
High temperature lubricant with MicPol® technology. Designed for the lubrication of chains and other machine parts exposed to high temperatures and extreme loads.
Interflon Lube HT forms a highly durable lubrication film that reduces friction and virtually eliminates wear. Will resist high pressure loads and temperatures up to 245°C and even up to 270°C for short periods. NSF listed for applications where no contact with food products is expected.
Distinctive Properties and Key Advantages:
- Significant reduction of friction and wear for reduced chain drag
- Outstanding thermal stability
- Resists high impact loads at elevated temperatures
- Excellent emergency-run characteristics
- Resistant to mild acids / alkaline and water wash off
- No silicon
- Extends lubrication intervals
- Has a wide range of operating temperatures from as low as -10°C up to 245°C temperatures
- Very little smoke emissions
Interflon Lube HT is suitable for applications subject to continuous high temperatures and will penetrate into bearings, hinges, chains, etc even at high temperatures. Can be used for a long period of time up to 245°C or for shorter periods of time to up to 270°C. Suitable for use on parts of drying kilns, muffle furnaces, steel furnaces, powder coating machines, paint tracks, printing machines, etc.
- Chains & Rollers
- Slides and Guides
- Chain Wheels