Multi-purpose assembly paste with MicPol® technology
Lubricating agent for (screw) connections and the assembly and disassembly of the most commonly used machine parts.
Interflon Assembly Grease is highly resistant to moisture, heat, water, corrosive substances and other kinds of industrial contamination. Can withstand high pressure loads and can cope with various effects of weather.
Distinctive Properties and Key Advantages:
- Wide temperature range (-25°C to +145°C)
- Waterproof, does not wash off with high pressure cleaning
- Reduces friction and wear
- DN factor 680,000
- Very low coefficient of friction, even at high pressure
- Protects against rust, corrosion and tribocorrosion
- Difficult to rub/wash off
- Safe for light alloys
- Strong adhesive properties
Interflon Assembly Grease is a reliable lubricating agent for (screw) connections for quick and easy assembly and disassembly of the most commonly used machine parts. Suitable for connections exposed to temperatures ranging from -25°C to +145°C.
- Nuts & Bolts
- Anything with a screw connection