Synthetic Extreme pressure, high temperature grease with MicPol®
Interflon Grease HTG is for the general lubrication of slow to moderately moving parts of industrial and food processing machines. At medium to high loads and high operating temperatures. Protection continues to work smoothly even after the lubricating film has disappeared.
NSF H-2 Food Grade listed.
Distinctive Properties and Key Advantages:
- For use at low (-25°C) and high (+240°C) temperatures
- Suitable for use in HACCP environments (NSF-H2)
- Highly water resistant
- Available in “Bulk” and Aerosol formats
- Exceptional high temperature performance
- Significant reduction in friction and wear
- Good resistance against chemicals, acids and caustic soda
- Oxidation and corrosion resistant
- Protects against vibrations and shock
For the lubrication of ball, roll and slide bearings at high temperatures on general equipment and machine parts in food processing environments. Has excellent adhesion to metal surfaces and emergency run properties.
- Guide-ways and Slides
- Open Gears