High temperature, extreme pressure oil with MicPol® technology
High temperature lubricant with MicPol® technology. Designed for the lubrication of chains and other machine parts exposed to high temperatures and extreme loads.
Interflon Lube HT/SF is a solvent free alternative to Interflon Lube HT. It forms up a highly durable lubrication film that reduces friction and virtually eliminates wear. Will resist high pressure loads and temperatures up to 245°C and even up to 270°C for short periods. NSF listed for applications where no contact with food products is expected.
NSF listed for applications where no contact with food products is expected.
Distinctive Properties and Key Advantages
- Extends lubrication intervals
- Has a wide range of operating temperatures from as low as -10°C up to 245°C temperatures
- Very little smoke emissions
- Significant reduction of friction and wear for reduced chain drag
- Outstanding thermal stability
- Resists high impact loads at elevated temperatures
- Excellent emergency-run characteristics
- Suitable for application to hot surfaces
- Can help reduce power consumption
Interflon Lube HT/SF is suitable for applications subject to continuous high temperatures and will penetrate into bearings, hinges, chains, etc even at high temperatures. Can be used for a long period of time up to 245°C or for shorter periods of time to up to 270°C. Suitable for use on parts of drying kilns, muffle furnaces, steel furnaces, powder coating machines, paint tracks, printing machines, etc.
- Chains & Rollers
- Chain Wheels