Highly versatile, bonding dry film lubricant
Lube TF (aerosol)
Highly versatile, industrial quality dry-film lubricant fortified with MicPol®. Designed for a multitude of a general machine, cable and chain lubrication and maintenance applications over a wide range of environmental conditions. Provides a tough, durable boundary of solid film lubricant. Delivers much longer lubricant life with better resistance to water and considerably less friction and wear.
Goes on wet, cleanses, displaces moisture, breaks down deposits and penetrates even into the most inaccessible areas. Loosens seized, rusted and frozen parts and prevents dirt accumulation and the formation of rust and other corrosives.
Forms a highly durable, non-staining dry lubrication film that virtually eliminates wear on moving parts. Holds up to high pressures, resists water wash-off, eliminates stick-slip and will not attract dirt, dust and other abrasives.
Distinctive Properties and Key Advantages
- Excellent, long lasting protection against wear
- Inhibits rust and corrosion
- Strong resistance to water washout and contamination
- Excellent dry run characteristics
- Does not fling off and stain and leaves no residue
- Displaces moisture, also in electrical applications