Highly versatile, fluorinated grease with MicPol® technology
Fluor Grease 2
A unique combination of exceptionally high and low temperature performance, chemical inertness and high load carrying capacity to satisfy your most difficult lubrication needs. Clean room compatible NSF-H1 fluorinated grease that you can depend on.
Interflon Fluor Grease 2 offers extended lubrication protection which makes it perfect for lubricating parts that are critical and difficult to access requiring long life lubrication. Suitable for use in pharmaceutical and food industries covering a wide range of operating temperatures.
Distinctive Properties and Key Advantages:
- Wide temperature range from: (-30°C to +270°C)
- No stick-slip or juddering, even after long periods of inactivity
- Free from silicones and hydrocarbons
- DN factor 250,000
- Extends life of machinery while extending lubrication intervals
- Virtually no oil bleed
- Reduces friction and wear
- Resistant to almost every kind of chemical
- Resistant to high pressure loads
Clean room compatible, fluorinated grease with MicPol® technology.
This NLGI 2 grade grease is chemically inert, resistant to processing water, steam, gas, acids, hydrocarbons and many other chemicals. Therefore this unique product is also suitable for use in clean rooms and other areas where no silicones and hydrocarbons can be used. Meets the FDA demands for incidental food contact (NSF-H1).
- Gear Wheels
- EPDM Compatible
- Gear Racks
- Oxygen Compatible
- Critical Components