Dry-film lubricant for auto-lube systems with MicPol® technology
Food Lube AL
Universal dry film lubricant fortified with MicPol® technology. Which can be applied to dry or wet parts. Breaks down dirt, displaces moisture and penetrates into hard-to-reach places. Resists water wash off and will not attract dirt or dust.
Interflon Food Lube AL is suitable as universal lubricating oil for conveyors, cables and chains using a central lubrication system.
Reduces maintenance costs and the quantity of lubricants used on site. Interflon Food Lube AL is resistant to high pressures.
Distinctive Properties and Key Advantages
- Excellent protection against corrosion and wear
- Strong resistance to water washout and spray-off
- Excellent dry run characteristics
- MOSH-MOAH free*
- Reduces stretching and binding on chains which can help increase their usable life
- Safe to use in HACCP environments - (NSF-H1)
- Temperature range from: - 20°C to +180°C
- Strong penetrating action
- Fewer bacteria and lower waste water cleaning costs
*) Distinguishing MOSH from synthetic components with the current available analysing techniques is not 100% accurate. Therefore, profound knowledge of raw materials is required. All ingredients used by Interflon® are free of mineral oils.
Interflon Food Lube AL forms a dry, clean and non-staining lubrication film. It greatly reduces friction and protects against corrosion. Safe for use in food environments and is suitable as an environmentally friendly alternative to water or soap lubricants for metal and plastic conveyor belts to reduce water consumption and maintenance costs.
- Hinges and Joints
- Conveyor Belts
- Lifting Cylinders and Cams