Heavy duty, water resistant grease with MicPol® technology
Long threaded lithium calcium complex grease. Perfect for slow moving machine parts that operate under extreme loads, low temperatures, wet environments and contact with dust and dirt.
A single lubricating grease suitable for almost all applications where factors such as high pressure, (salt) water, and temperature complicate optimal performance. A long-lasting significant reduction in friction, wear and corrosion. Also suitable for automatic and central lubrication systems.
Distinctive Properties and Key Advantages:
- Exceptionally long lasting grease
- Extremely low water wash-out
- Excellent emergency run properties
- Prevents loss of lubrication even under water
- Very stable in automatic and central lubrication systems
- Reduces friction and wear
- Wide operating temperature range from -10°C to 120°C
- Excellent anti-corrosion properties
- Does not emulsify in water
- High pressure & shock load resistance
- Excellent sealing and adhesion properties
Suitable for multiple purposes. Especially lubrication in heavy industrial applications, shipping, offshore, bridges and locks, the transport industry, road construction, bearings with small tolerances, pin and bush connections, extensible sections of cranes, open gears, and bearings which come in contact with (salt) water regularly.
- Open Gear Wheels
- Bolted Connections
- Pin and Bush Cables
- Plant Machinery