High temperature assembly paste with MicPol® technology
High performance, high temperature assembly paste. Based on non-toxic ceramic materials makes it ideal for use in extreme circumstances. Helps to prevent rust and corrosion whilst eliminating fretting of materials during the assembly and disassembly of most of equipment and machinery.
Interflon Paste HT1200 is suitable for threads and other connections including aluminium, stainless steel, light metals and metal alloys that are subject to temperatures up to +1,200°C. High resistance to moisture, salt water, acids, high pressure and other atmospheric influences.
Distinctive Properties and Key Advantages:
- Suitable for temperatures up to +1,200°C
- Safe for humans and the environment
- NSF-H1 listed
- Does not carbonise
- Very low coefficient of friction (0,12)
- Helps prevents corrosion and tribocorrosion
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Replacement for copper grease
- Available in aerosol
- Suitable for stainless steel
Excellent alternative for copper paste and other metallic assembly pastes reducing the risk to humans and the environment, should it come into contact with foodstuffs and medicines. Highly suitable for use in cleanrooms and locations where fresh food and pasteurised beverages are processed.
- Nuts & Bolts
- Brakes and Exhaust Systems
- Spark Plugs/Glow Plugs
- Machine Parts