Oil with MicPol® for applications in extreme low temperatures
Food Lube LT
High quality lubricant with excellent low temperature fluidity characteristics, suitable for applications where temperatures are as low as -40°C. Can be applied to wet and frozen machine parts, penetrating into the most inaccessible areas and provides long term protection against wear and corrosion.
Interflon Food Lube LT is particularly suited for use in hydraulic systems, as well as for lubricating chains, cooling coils and other parts of machinery that operates in high stress, low temperatures or outdoor environments where food safety is a requirement. Displaces water and moisture and penetrates into moving parts.
May be safely used in hydraulic equipment and on machinery for producing, manufacturing, packing, processing, preparing, treating, packaging, transporting or holding food. (NSF® Class H1).
Key Advantages & Distinctive Properties:
- Helps reduce friction and wear
- Long term protection against corrosion
- Very low start-up friction during cold starts
- Separates from water and does not emulsify
- Suitable for use in HACCP environments (NSF-H1)
- Temperature range from: -40°C to + 80°C
- Prevents foaming in reservoirs
- Strong penetrating abilities
Interflon Food Lube LT forms a long lasting lubrication film that significantly reduces wear and corrosion at extremely low and widely varying ambient temperatures. Suitable for the lubrication of machines in the processing, packaging, transport, storage and outdoor environments where food is being handled.
- Chains & Belts
- Chillers and cold storage
- Machine Parts
- Freezer Belts
- Spiral Freezers