Oil for equipment used at extremely low temperatures
Food Lube LT
Water repellant lubricating oil with excellent low temperature fluidity characteristics and a very low pour point of -40°C. For the lubrication of hydraulic equipment, chains and other parts of machinery that operate in high-stress, cold storage and outdoor environments where food-safety is a requirement. Goes on wet and frozen parts, displaces moisture and penetrates even into the most inaccessible areas.
Contains MicPol® that forms a highly durable lubrication film that virtually eliminates wear, even at the lowest anticipated ambient temperatures.
May be safely used in hydraulic equipment and on machinery for producing, manufacturing, packing, processing, preparing, treating, packaging, transporting or holding food. (NSF® Class H1).
Key advantages and outstanding benefits
- Exceptionally good lubricity at very low temperatures
- Very strong resistance to wear and corrosion
- Virtually no torque at cold start up (stick-slip) for easy starting at low ambient temperatures
- Operating temperatures range from -40°C up to +80°C
- Rapidly separates from water and does not emulsify
- Highly resistant to foaming to prevent reservoir overflow
Product Application Areas
For stationary and mobile hydraulic installations and the lubrication of machine parts used in extreme low temperature (food-stuff) manufacturing, packaging, transportation and storage environements. Applications include (spiral) freezer conveyors, belt chillers, chains, slides and (mobile) hydraulic equipment that require low temp, high performance ISO VG 22 type oil based fluids.