Two products for 90% of your cleaning tasks
The fight against corona
Especially now the cleaning of industrial workplaces and other environments is of paramount importance. We have some important cleaning tips for you.
- Preferably clean with our enzymatic (water based) eco cleaners
- No magic number for dilution % and needed time. It’s a matter of practical testing and securing the dilution % (Interflon Eco Dispenser) and time in a protocol.
- Wiping with a cloth, brush or use air is sufficient when cleaning with an eco cleaner. No need to rinse with water.
- When applied on a surface with food contact (food industry) it is mandatory to rinse with water. Which in return could cause corrosion.
- Interflon Fin Clean All² - our label-free deep cleaner with F-Active Technology for a wide range of applications - has anticorrosive properties. Therefore the risk of corrosion is minimized. Nowadays it’s difficult to find an alkaline concentrate with the cleaning capacity of Interflon Fin Clean All², without pictograms and anticorrosive properties.
Interflon cleaners fulfill the task of cleaning and proper sanitation in order to:
- Remove bacteria, fungi, but also the (corona) virus
- Prepare the surface for a proper disinfection process
- Reduce the risk of contamination
Interflon Eco Degreaser and Interflon Fin Clean All2 enables you to carry out 90% of your cleaning tasks efficiently, safely and environmentally friendly.
Interflon Eco Degreaser (NSF-A1) - for small surfaces - and Interflon Fin Clean All² - for larger surfaces -, both label free with European Eco Label and enzymatic (F-Active technology) to execute cleaning tasks in a more efficient, safe and environmentally friendly way. Very important in these times of high awareness and increased care. But they do more in the fight against the coronavirus.
A coronavirus is encapsulated by an oily lipid ‘envelope’ which caries proteins that the virus uses to infect cells. The enzymes present in Interflon Eco Degreaser and Interflon Fin Clean All² are able, based on physical and chemical knowledge, to cut open this oily envelope. This destroys the viral envelope, making the virus unable to infect a cell and therefore deactivating the virus. It is a good idea using an anti-viral disinfectant after cleaning to completely ensure disinfection of the surface, if needed.