Transparent grease for open gears with MicPol® technology
Transparent, water-resistant lithium calcium complex lubricating grease fortified with MicPol®. Suitable for extremely heavily loaded open gear wheels, drives, worm wheels and guides. Difficult to wash off thanks to excellent adhesion to metal.
Provides excellent lubrication and very good protection of slow-moving machine parts (DN factor 60,000). Very good resistance to high pressure loads, vibrations and shock loads. Has excellent penetrating properties and protects against rust and corrosion while not hardening.
Distinctive Properties and Key Advantages:
- For use at low (-10°C) and high (+120°C) temperatures
- Protects against water, steam & dirt
- Penetrates deep into the surface, does not drip or harden
- Available in “Bulk” and Aerosol
- Sustainable for virtually all drives
- Resistant to extremely high pressures
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Significant reduction in friction and wear
- Great anti-corrosion properties
Can be used for slow movements under extreme loads for, among other things, slide bearings with plastic or sintered metal bushes. Suitable for use in corrosive environments such as salt water, steam, chemicals and cleaning agents. Quick to use, easy and clean to apply. Transparent lubrication film simplifies thorough inspection of parts.
- Open Gears
- Worm Wheels
- Sliding Surfaces
- Pin and Bush Couplings
- Gear Racks
- Drive and Hoisting Chains