Transparent Grease for the Lubrication of Open Gears
Exceptionally long lasting, transparent lithium-calcium-complex grease for open gears delivering the advantages of Interflon's unconventional Lubrication Technology. Engineered for the problem-free lubrication of open and semi-enclosed gear drives over a wide range of requirements and environmental conditions.
Reduces mechanical power-loss and operational costs and exhibits excellent anti-wear, extreme pressure and anti-rust characteristics. Perfectly suitable for a long service life in applications where high load-carrying capacity under shock load conditions persist.
Clearly a step above the rest. This product allows you to safely extend open gearing service intervals to reduce costly maintenance, lubricant consumption and component failure whilst improving productivity. Strong reduction of lubricant costs by lower grease consumption.
Distinctive Properties and Key Advantages
- Exceptional, long-lasting reduction of friction and wear
- Excellent protection against wear under extreme temperature conditions
- Strong adhesion to the gears
- Resistant to water washout and spray-off
- Outstanding emergency-run characteristics
- Stands up against very high impact (shock) loads
- Inhibits rust and corrosion
- Fully fledged replacement for grease on bitumen and greases containing graphite or MoS2
- Transparent, enabling easy inspections
Product Application Areas
Fully fledged replacement for grease on bitumen. At the same time, this grease makes an excellent choice for the lubrication of all slow to moderate moving Gear Wheels, heavy loaded Chains, Slideways, Crown Gears, Valves, Shafts, Joints, Pin Bush connections etc.