User and environmentally friendly anti spatter
Bio Weld 15+
Quickly biodegradable, silicone and chlorine-free anti-spatter spray. Prevents welding spatter from adhering to workpiece surfaces, tools and welding torches/jets. Do not use on aluminum.
Distinctive Properties and Key Advantages
- Prevents the adhesion of weld beads
- Reduces processing costs
- Water-based and free of silicones and chlorine
- No VOC, therefore safe for people and the environment
- Free of oils that might produce toxic fumes during welding
- Quickly biodegradable
- Spray can without propellants, therefore no explosion risk
- Suitable for use in the food and pharmaceuticals industry (NSF-A1)
- Replaces all hazardous aerosol sprays
Product Application Areas
For professional welders in the construction of machines, systems, containers, shipbuilding, power stations and the metal sector. For use with MIG/MAG, TIG, electrode hand welding on steel and stainless steel. Also suitable for cutting work where the adhesion of spatter is not desirable.