Premium Performance Hydraulic Oil that saves Energy
Food Lube H68
High performance oil-based hydraulic fluid, fortified with MicPol®. Performs at a level higher and offers a real cost performance difference compared to common hydraulic lubricants. Forms an ultra thin lubrication film to provide for a very smooth surface and extremely effective and long lasting friction reduction.
One Product, Many Applications
This highly versatile product can also be used for the lubrication of injection moulding machines, in gear boxes and central lubrication systems to cut down on the number of lubricants you now use.
Listed by the NSF® (Class H1) which gives it full acceptability for use where there is potential for incidental contact with food or drugs. Available as ISO VG 32, 46 and 68.
Distinctive Properties and Key Advantages
- Reduced wear and power consumption
- Considerably lower operating temperature
- Improved separation from moisture to enhance surface protection
- Reduced formation of hard carbon deposits to extend lifecycles
- Better resistance to aging to promote longer oil lifecycles
- Less premature component failures
Product Application Areas
Best in class oil for stationary and mobile hydraulic systems.